2ND PLACE WINNER: GIL
3RD PLACE WINNER: ÀLVARO VEGAZO
ABOUT THE CONTEST
Deadline: 8 October 2018 – 00.00 (CEST)
Winner announcement: 15 October 2018
The participation is FREE!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Instagram hashtag: #uspcontest1
The contest is completely free and it is very simple to participate!
Chose your best street photography image on your Instagram profile and tag it with our contest hashtag: #uspcontest1
Max 1 image per person (Only the 1st chronologically tagged submission will be counted)
The image has to be your own
For more details please read the ‘rules and information’ section
Fine Art Photo Print
+ Eye Photo Magazine feature
First place winner prize: a special fine art photo print A3 size (your own image) + the publishing of the image on Eye Photo Magazine, November 2018 Issue + Social Media share on our network
Second place winner prize: a special fine art photo print A4 size (your own image) + the publishing of the image on Eye Photo Magazine, November 2018 Issue + Social Media share on our network
Third place winner prize: a special fine art photo print A4 size (your own image) + the publishing of the image on Eye Photo Magazine, November 2018 Issue + Social Media share on our network
The three prints will be printed by our sponsor FineArtPhotoPrinting.com, on high quality artisanal print made in Italy, on Hahnemühle fine art paper from Germany.
For all the participant the sponsor will offer a 20% coupon discount (uspcontest1) for the october and november orders.
Sponsor website: fineartphotoprinting.com
Partner website: eye-photomagazine.com
Craig Whitehead | Sixstreetundred
Craig is an internationally print published street photographer. Husband, and father to a miniature Yorkshire terrier. Based in Cambridge Uk. Part time illustrator with an eidetic memory for voices wholly obsessed with capturing colour and scenes on the street.
His work features peculiar scenes and characters, harsh light and the colour so many seem to overlook in the everyday.
RULES & INFORMATION
- The image has to be a street photography image
- The theme of the current contest is ‘Light’
- The image has to be your own work and you need to have all the rights to publish it
- The image has to be uploaded directly from your account
- To participate to the contest you need to use the specific hashtag #uspcontest1
- Use the hashtag just for one image, not more! Only one entry per person will qualify for the contest! In case of multiple submissions, only the 1st tagged picture (chronologically) will be considered as a valid entry.
- The first winner will receive a special fine art print A3 of his own image, the second and the third will receive an A4 fine art print of their own respective image. If the image will not match the requirement for the fine art print (example: the image is too small for the print), the winner will have the possibility to print another personal image, matching the requirements.
- The copyright of the image will remain of the photographers
- The 3 winners images will published on the website and social media channels of Urban Street Photo Gallery, announced as winners.
- The 3 winners image will be published on the media partner Eye Photo Magazine, November Issue (online + print version) and its social channels (FB+Instagram), announced as winners.
- The 3 winners images will be published on the sponsor website FineArtPhotoPrinting and his social channels, announced as winners.
- They are excluded from the participation of the contest: The team of Urban Street Photogallery (Instagram + Facebook page Urban Street Photography Gallery), the team of admins (and ex-admins) of the partner Facebook group Urban Street Photography Group, the team of the media partner Eye Photo Magazine + the team of FB and Instagram related pages, the team of the sponsor of the contest FineArtPhotoPrinting.com.
- For any questions, please PM us directly on Instagram.